Top Ten Books That Fell Short
Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish.
Zombies. Need I say more? However, this just ended up being a mopey sob story.
2. Fallen by Lauren Kate
In hindsight, I should have known I wouldn't like this one, but this series was so popular. My mistake.
3. Delirium by Lauren Oliver
Another series that is so popular, but I just found it completely unoriginal and boring.
4. Nick and Norah's Infinite Playlist by David Levithan and Rachel Cohn
Music, New York City, David Levithan! But I couldn't even get through this book. Ugh.
5. Piratica III: The Family Sea by Tanith Lee
I love, love, love the Piratica series and waited years for this one. But the ending made me so depressed that I still get sad every time I think of this book.
6. The Gathering Storm by Robin Bridges
After the Gemma Doyle trilogy, I fell in love with historical fiction fantasy. This was just another vampire romance novel.
7. Meant to Be by Lauren Morrill
This was supposed to be an adorable love story taking place in London, but I couldn't stand the characters.
8. Obsidian by Jennifer L. Armentrout
Jerks do not make good love interests.
9. The Adventures of Tom Sawyer by Mark Twain
I hate the character of Tom Sawyer with a burning passion.
10.This Side of a Paradise by F. Scott Fitzgerald
It's F. Scott Fitzgerald! Paradise, however, is no Gatsby.
What books didn't live up to your expectations?