Top Ten Books I Wouldn't Mind Getting as a Holiday Present
Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish.
1. The Dust of 100 Dogs by A.S. King
It is the only one of her books I haven't read, which is something I must amend immediately!
2. Mastiff by Tamora Pierce
I've been dying to read this! I can't wait to see how this trilogy wraps up!
3. Looking for Alaska by John Green
More to the point, a hardcover Looking for Alaska without the candle. Preferably, one of the signed copies that are supposedly floating around in independent bookstores, although I haven't seen any yet.
4. Peter and the Starcatchers by Dave Barry
I LOVE everything Peter Pan and this is my all time favorite Broadway show, so I really need to read this!
5. Cinder by Marissa Meyer
This has been a book I've wanted to read since before it came out last year. Unfortunately, my library doesn't have it and neither does my local Barnes and Noble. :/
6. The Difference Between You and Me by Madeleine George
Another book I've wanted to read for a while.
7. Across the Universe by Beth Revis
Everyone says these books are so good and Beth Revis seems so cool!
8. All of the Graceling books by Kristin Cashore
I just really, really want to own these books so I can reread them all the time.
9. The Gemma Doyle trilogy by Libba Bray
10. Let it Snow by John Green, Lauren Myracle, and Maureen Johnson
What books are you hoping for this holiday season?