2. Something Strange and Deadly by Susan Dennard
3. The Gathering Storm by Robin Bridges
4. Ditched: A Love Story by Robin Mellom
5. The Selection by Kiera Cass
6. Pretty Crooked by Elisa Ludwig
Honestly, that's better than I thought I did, and I only read half of the books I was supposed to.
What happened? Well, I discovered that I don't particularly like reading challenges. I already have a ton of pressure on me, especially from school, that I didn't want to have pressure from reading, too. I wanted to be able to read what I wanted to read, rather than read a book simply because it would help me meet some extraneous goal.
I know that there are people who love reading challenges, who sign up for ten and go over their goals. They get some people to read more than they would or read more of a genre they like. I'm just not one of those people.
Are you a fan of reading challenges?