Top Ten Books (in 2012) for which I'm Thankful
Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish.
In order to keep this list to 10, I had to make this only 2012 books.
1. Every Day by David Levithan
This book is officially one of my Favorite Books Ever. I love it as much as Looking for Alaska, and that's really saying something.
2. Bitterblue by Kristin Cashore
Kristin Cashore is amazing, how she weaves this amazing world and plot and suspense among commentary on our society and feminism.
3. The Fault in our Stars by John Green
Do I really need to explain this one?
4. Ask the Passengers by A.S. King
Made me laugh and think and tear up. Beautiful.
5. The Evolution of Mara Dyer by Michelle Hodkin
THESE BOOKS. GAH. Fantastic.
6. Something Strange and Deadly by Susan Dennard
This series has the potential to be one of my favorites. I loved it.
7. One Moment by Kristina McBride
A heartbreaking, immersing contemporary.
8. The Enchantress by Michael Scott
This is a series I read throughout my childhood, so seeing it come to such an epic conclusion was, well, epic.
9. Wanderlove by Kirsten Hubbard
Is anyone else planning to backpack across Central America thanks to this book?
10. The Diviners by Libba Bray
Libba Bray. Historical fiction fantasy. 'nuff said.
What books/authors are you thankful for?