Top Ten Favorite I'd Want on a Deserted Island
Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish.
The real list for books I'd bring to a deserted island is infinitely longer, but it's called Top Ten Tuesdays for a reason.
1. The Prisoner of Azkaban by J.K. Rowling
My favorite Harry Potter book by far and a go-to comfort read.
2. Looking for Alaska by John Green
No explanation needed for this, I think. (:
3. Beauty Queens by Libba Bray
An amazing book and oddly appropriate for deserted island reading.
4. A Great and Terrible Beauty by Libba Bray
I need to buy my own copy of this book anyway, haha.
5. Audrey, Wait! by Robin Benway
Another comfort read and still hilarious.
6. Graceling by Kristin Cashore
Katsa's determination would hopefully inspire me to survive at all costs. I am stuck on a deserted island, after all.
7. Pride and Prejudice by Jane Austen
The greatest love story of all time with one of the smartest protagonists.
8. The Great Gatsby by F. Scott Fitzgerald
I love this book so much- I'd definitely need it on a deserted island.
9. The Complete Works of William Shakespeare
I've loved the plays I've read, and there's still so many more I need to read!
10. A Wrinkle in Time by Madeleine L'Engle
An old childhood favorite.
What books would you bring on a deserted island?