Top Ten Books That Made Me Think
Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish.
1. Paper Towns and Looking for Alaska by John Green*
2. Graceling by Kristin Cashore*
3. Perks of Being a Wallflower by Stephen Chbosky
4. The Great Gatsby by F. Scott Fitzgerald
5. The Catcher in the Rye by J.D. Salinger
6. Beauty Queens by Libba Bray*
7. I am the Messenger by Markus Zusak
8. Flip by Martyn Bedford
9. You Against Me by Jenny Downham
10. The Giver by Lois Lowry
*All of books by said author made me think, really, in the best possible way!
(If I have time, I'll go back and add the book covers, but until then, sorry about the kind of bland-looking post!)
What books have made you think?