Top Ten Book Romances that would make it outside of the Book
Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish.
1. Ron Weasley and Hermione Granger (Harry Potter by J.K. Rowling)
"There was a clatter as the basilisk fangs cascaded out of Hermione's arms. Running at Ron, she flung them around his neck and kissed him full on the mouth. Ron threw away the fangs and broomstick he was holding and responded with such enthusiasm that he lifted Hermione off her feet. "
2. Elizabeth Bennet and Mr. Darcy (Pride and Prejudice by Jane Austen)
"In vain I have struggled. It will not do. My feelings will not be repressed. You must allow me to tell you how ardently I admire and love you."
3. Audrey Cutler and James Rasmussen (Audrey, Wait! by Robin Benway)
"From the car to the restaurant, James held my hand the whole way. Some guys just have a knack for hand-holding, have you noticed?"
4. Hazel Lancaster and Augustus Waters (The Fault in our Stars by John Green)
"I fell in love the way you fall asleep: slowly, then all at once.”
6. Po and Katsa (Graceling by Kristin Cashore)
"Your eyes are beautiful," he said, and she felt warm suddenly, warm in the sun that dappled through the treetops and rested on them in patches.”
7. Jem and Tessa (The Infernal Devices by Cassandra Clare)
"When two souls are as one, they stay together on the Wheel. I was born into this world to love you, and I will love you in the next life, and the one after that."
8. James and Lily Potter (Harry Potter by J.K. Rowling)
"I wouldn't go out with you if it were a choice between you and the giant squid!" (Lily to James, their fifth year at Hogwarts)
That's all I can think of at the moment! Hopefully I'll add more later in the day.