Top Ten Books to Read in a Day
Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish.
1. Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban
This is my favorite HP book and I've read it far too many times.
2. 13 Reasons Why by Jay Asher
At the time I read this I had mostly been reading fluffy realistic fiction, so this was definitely a switch-up, but I read it less than a day and loved it.
3. Audrey, Wait! by Robin Benway
This was so good that I hid it in a textbook and read it during school.
4. The Great Gatsby by F. Scott Fitzgerald
I just read it and it is possibly one of the best books ever.
5. Looking for Alaska by John Green
Did you really think I wasn't going to include a John Green book in this post?
6. The Maze Runner by James Dashner
This series is fantastic. If you haven't read it, you really need to!
7. I'd Tell You I Love You, But Then I'd Have to Kill Youby Ally Carter
Ally Carter's writing is so addictive.
8. Wings by Aprilynne Pike
One of the few series with a love triangle that I like.
9. Clockwork Angel by Cassandra Clare
If you've read a Cassie Clare book, you understand.
10. The Diviners by Libba Bray
This hasn't come out yet, admittedly, but you can be certain I'll read it the day it comes out!
What books have you read in one day? Leave a comment!