I can't believe it, but Heather at Flyleaf Reviews nominated me for The Versatile Blogger Award! I'm so touched and surprised and happy! Thank you so much, Heather! (By the way, guys, you should check out Heather's blog. It's very cool!)
Now I get to nominate some bloggers! This is so difficult, since I read so many amazing book blogs, but somehow I managed to narrow the list down to five incredible ones:
2. Sky and Mackenzie at YA Infatuation
3. Tara at Fiction Folio
4. Small at Small Review
5. Nicole at Word for Teens
If you're not on this list, this doesn't mean I hate your blog. Not at all. A lot of factors went into who I nominated, so I could absolutely love your blog and it may not be included here.
And now I have to tell you seven random things about myself!
1. When I was young I always loved reading, but the book that made me want to write was The Boxcar Children by Gertrude Chandler Warner.
2. My favorite food? Pickles. My favorite meal? Chicken Parmesan. But without sauce.
3. I love playing sports, especially soccer, even though I lack the training (and probably the ability) to actually do anything with them. In another life, though, I would have loved to be professional soccer player.
4. In elementary school, I actually asked for homework during the first few weeks because I looked forward to it.
5. Phineas and Ferb is one of my favorite TV shows. In fact, I'm such a nerd that I have a Perry the Platypus t-shirt. (: (Other shows I like include Once Upon A Time, Pretty Little Liars, Psych, Big Bang Theory, Glee (1st season, now I like it because of Blaine and Damien)
6. Je parle un peu du francais. Et vous? Vous parlez un autre langue?
7. I love musicals and showtunes, especially Thoroughly Modern Millie, South Pacific, and The Wedding Singer. (1776 is great, too!)