Top Ten Books I Would Recommend to Someone Who Doesn't Read Fantasy
A decent number of my friends and family aren't really into fantasy books, while fantasy is my favorite genre. However, I don't see how anyone could help falling in love with these books.
1. The Harry Potter series by J.K. Rowling
2. The Inkheart trilogy by Cornelia Funke
3. The Wings series by Aprilynne Pike
4. The Inheritance Cycle by Christopher Paolini
5. The Great Good Thing by Roderick Townley
6. The Gemma Doyle trilogy by Libba Bray
7. The Chronicles of Narnia by C.S. Lewis
8. Peter Pan by J.M. Barrie
9. Percy Jackson and the Olympians by Rick Riordan
10. The Phantom Tollbooth by Norton Juster
Do you love fantasy? What are some of your favorite genres?