Top Ten Books On My Holiday Wishlist
Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish.
1. The Fault in our Stars by John Green
I have a very reliable source that tells me that this will happen. (:
2. Mastiff by Tamora Pierce
It's the only Beka Cooper book I don't own and I love this series!!
3. The Future of Us by Jay Asher and Carolyn Mackler
Need, need, need to read this!
4. Piratica III by Tanith Lee
It hasn't been released in the US yet, and I've been waiting two years!
5. Shatter Me by Taharah Mafi
Don't think I've read a bad review of this one.
6. Pretty Crooked by Elisa Ludwig
It's a modern day Robin Hood, who was one of my favorite heroes growing up!
7. Beauty Queens by Libba Bray
This woman is amazing, her books are the genius. 'nuff said.
8. Anna and the French Kiss by Stephanie Perkins
I'm probably the only person who hasn't read this book, and I really would like to.
9. Daughter of Smoke and Bone by Laini Taylor
THIS LOOKS SO GOOD.
10. Want to go Private by Sarah Darer Littman
So I realize this isn't exactly a book full of holiday cheer, but I've wanted to read it for a while.
Who's participating in John Green Week in honor of TFIOS's release? Leave me a link to your lists! (: