Anyway, I've been neglectful of this blog (shocking, I know) and felt like procrastinating from work I need to do for a science class, so here I am!
What's been going on with me? (So sweet of you to ask). Well, I...
- Presented a paper I wrote about Sexist Critiques of YA Lit at a Women's Studies Conference
- Won an award for said paper
- Started a book club on campus that reads diverse narratives (we had our first meeting today to discuss Ask the Passengers by A.S. King)
- Became "visual coordinator" of my college's new social justice blog, StandUp
- And got a job in the Office of Gender and Sexuality
Busy, busy, but very happy. Did I mention it was warm outside today?
Anyway, I'm going to actually be doing a series of posts based on that paper I mentioned above. Comment below and let me know what you've been up to!